Historical Bank Building
Click here to learn more.
- Historical 100-year-old bank building
- Spacious/open both in terms of square footage and vertically
- 25' + ceilings on the main floor
- Two mezzanine upper levels
- Three walk-in bank vaults
- Six grand windows (north and south) and streetside upper level, all with original stained glass in historical metal framing
- View of river, eagle watching
- Adjacent Water Street and bike path/Wisconsin River
- Spacious basement/workshop with 9' + ceilings
Ben Nelms, Ph.D.