Under the direct supervision of a physician, physician’s assistant, nurse midwife, or registered nurse, the CNA may perform in the clinical and/or administrative setting within the policies and procedures of Prairie Clinic.
1.Maintains a compassionate environment for patient care.
2. Maintains a safe and clean working environment
3. Promptly provides patient care to assigned patients based on direction of the physician, physician’s assistant, nurse midwife, or registered nurse.
4. Prepares patients for physician consult or exam.
5. Records medications skillfully and correctly.
6. Assists or performs treatments/procedures as directed.
7. Collects and prepare laboratory specimens.
8. Assist in the laboratory, drawing blood and performing basic lab tests and data entry.
10. Maintains accurate and complete recording/reporting of all patient information in a timely manner.
11. Participates in emergency care as directed.
12. Maintains exam and procedure rooms.
13. Maintains medical supplies inventory and equipment – assuring equipment is in optimal conditions and ready for use.
14. Maintains up to date knowledge of medical care, technical knowledge and skills.
15. Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
16. Must be willing to work evenings, and weekends as assigned.
17. Attends training sessions as requested and / or desired for knowledge and expertise.
18. Participates in Prairie Clinic safety education, procedures and drills.
19. Understands and follows all Prairie Clinic employee policies.
20. Participates in other assigned duties as designated by the Patient Care Coordinator or Clinic Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
All patients and staff must wear a surgical mask when in the building. If any COVID symptoms, test must be performed.
Work Location: In person
Apply at: https://www.prairieclinic.com/careers