We are a primary care clinic that provides care for non-emergency medical conditions. We serve individuals with no medical insurance or whose medical insurance fees keep them from accessing care. We are a non-profit organization that strives to improve the health and lives of people who face financial, cultural, or language barriers that prevent access to quality health care.
Our team includes volunteer physicians, advanced nurse practitioners, social workers, physician assistants, nurses, interpreters, and support staff who provide care and assistance.
Services available at the clinic include:
- Preventative, chronic illness, and primary medical care. No obstetric care is provided at the clinic.
- Nurse-led care coordination to support complex medical conditions through education and coaching (i.e., diabetes, hypertension, pharmacy needs)
- Community resource counseling and referrals to specialists as needed.
- Medication/prescription drug needs with local pharmacy support
- Radiology and laboratory tests through provider support.
- Mental health assessment, referral, and support
- Dental care is provided through St. Vincent de Paul Dental Clinic, 1906 North St. Prairie du Sac, WI 53578. Call the Dental Clinic at (608) 644-0504 to make an appointment.
- Serving the Sauk Prairie area community