Growing and established manufacturing company has an opportunity for a CNC Machinist. The CNC Machinist must be a highly motivated and organized self-starter, and be able to provide an intermediate level of CNC machining techniques to multi-task between various jobs. Experience in manufacturing setting a plus, on the job training for specific equipment and techniques provided. You must have a strong ability to listen and follow written and verbal instructions, while meeting deadlines and maintaining a high degree of quality control in the department. This person will report to the Production Supervisor or department lead to plan, coordinate, and organize the exact cutting requirements for each CNC Machinist job they are assigned. Competitive salary based on applicant’s relevant skills and experience.
Primary Duties - Turning Center:
• Work from work orders, samples and instructions
• Load bar feeder
• Operate CNC Lathes
• Some part programming Conversational and CAM system
• Edit G-code as needed
• Monitor machine operations and readouts to assure proper equipment operation.
• Make adjustments to tooling required to maintain tolerances.
• Blow off, wipe, stack, and package completed parts.
• Check work for proper finish and dimensions
• Check and refill coolants and fluids on machine as necessary.
• Replace, reset, and sharpen tools when necessary.
• Use electronic and manual micrometers
• Maintain cleanliness and safety in a prescribed manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: 840 Community Drive Sauk City, WI 53583
**No Walk-ins or recruiters please.